...one of the greatest privileges of a human life is to become midwife to the birth of the soul in another. When your soul awakens, you begin to truly inherit your life. You leave the Kingdom of fake surfaces, repetitive talk and weary roles and slip deeper into the true adventure of who you are and who you are called to become. The greatest friend of the soul is the unknown...
John O'Donohue

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fiji Gratitude #12

I am grateful for the lessons in good old fashioned belly laughter I've learned from living with playful Fijians. Best. Medicine. Ever. They laugh & play like children, something I think most Americans could use a healthy dose of. I'm going to miss the sound of each of their distinctive laughs. If you've been here, you know exactly what I'm talking about!
Sent via BlackBerry from Vorovoro Island, Fiji!

No comments:

Post a Comment